We are looking for a Marketing Manager who will handle marketing strategy to grow the company’s brand awareness and drive organic site traffic. The Marketing Manager will work with the VP of Business Development to achieve company goals and the Web Development team to plan, execute, and optimize marketing initiatives and campaigns. They will be tasked with email campaigns and content generation on all channels.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Lead and manage all aspects of digital marketing initiatives
• Work closely with the Executive team on the marketing vision and growth goals of the company
• Work with the Web Development team on content and brand initiatives across online e-commerce channels and ensure brand consistency
• Identify actionable insights that support strategic business initiatives
• Continuously monitor developments in digital marketing and proactively make recommendations for implementation of new programs and best practices
• Manage ROI for all digital campaigns
• Craft and curate relevant content to reach our target audience
• Develop editorial calendars for products and promotions based on holidays, sales events and gourmet food-related initiatives
• Design, create and manage paid promotions across all social media platforms (Facebook promotions, Pinterest, Instagram ad campaigns and Twitter)
• Analyze campaigns and translate data into actionable recommendations and strategies to increase the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
• Cultivate new ideas in social and be a leader in the gourmet and home industry
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree Marketing or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Hands on experience in content programs marketed on social media
• Excellent communication skill both written and verbal (English).
• Demonstrable competence in relevant computer skills and digital design
• Experience growing organic traffic and social media following
• Work cross-functionally with various departments to communicate, organize and execute strategies
• Strong knowledge of SEO
• Experience in optimizing search
• Experience in Google AdWords and Google Analytics
* This job description is not limited to the aforementioned, however, it is intended to be a general description of the responsibilities of this position.